Friday, December 28, 2007

Dancing Duo

Well, it's been quite a hiatus. Much longer than I anticipated, but I could never have imagined how busy the last two weeks would be. They have literally flown by. I feel like I blinked and they were over. I have so much to share with all of you. Tons of pictures from Christmas. Tales to tell. Over the next few days I will start to fill in the gaps, but for tonight I had to post a video from dinner. The family all went out to Mexican, and after the meal, Addison and his cousin Matthew, who is just a few months younger than he is, hit the dance floor. They are two peas in a pod with quite a sense of rhythm for being just two years old.

video

1 comment:

Mom said...

Beck,

Matthew and Addison are adorable. I would give anything to see them together. What a hoot! Two two-year olds. Yikes.

Love,

Mom