Monday, March 30, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub

For her three week birthday, here's a little video tribute to our T-Tiny, as Trey has started calling her. T, short for Teeny, of course. I have started calling her Jelly Bean because it sounds like Genevie. Ah, the nicknames have begun. As I was uploading this video of Evie getting a bath in the sink, my memory jogged and I began searching through past posts for videos of Davis getting a bath. Remember the roasting tin days here and here? Davis meandered by as I wistfully viewed the footage and he was as entranced with the little man in the roasting pan as I. Imagine being so small you could fit perfectly into the bathroom sink or a dish intended to cook poultry.

video

This girl amazes me with her mad skeelz. Since the day she was born, she's been able to hold her head up with better strength and stability than most babies a couple months older. She has been smiling, mainly at me, since Day 3, although I have yet to capture it on film or video. Crazy, huh? Please don't tell me it's just gas because it has not been followed by a chorus of toots. And the crowning achievement are her persistent efforts to suck on her fingers as evidenced by this clip. Clearly a genius.

4 comments:

Amie Vaughan said...

girlz rule and boyz drool. tee hee. =D

Mark and Rachel said...

So cute! :)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

She's so adorable!

The Green Family said...

I wish that mine did that well in the bath!! :-( Benjamin still screams bloody murder during bath times. Yikes. :-/