Monday, October 17, 2011

Pre-K


I had the best intentions to post this last Monday, Columbus Day, but, alas, it didn't happen. As with all transitions, right now with my new job I'm finding that I have to let certain things go until I really get the hang of the new routine. Blogging is one of those expendable items right now.

Davis made this Columbus hat in his Pre-K class the Friday before the holiday. I thought it was very funny.


He also came home this week one day as a knight with a shield that read "For the battle is the Lord's." I'm not a big one for crafts and always get a chuckle out of what he comes home with.


Trey and I have been really pleased with all that he is learning in Pre-K this year and how it seems to have spurred an eagerness to learn to read along with his brother. I also know that it's been really good for him to get out of his comfort zone and away from the protective reach of Addison. Davis's innate shyness sometimes needs a little push, and I believe this is a really important step for him before going to school full-time.

No comments: